[OT] Max-Gentleman

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 2 13:44:04 EDT 2011

I think you misunderstand him. He intends to make his BANK ACCOUNT grow. The pills he wants to sell you, at best, if dropped into a cup of coffee, make it sweeter. This same gentleman also contacts me frequently, but as I have no need for anything about me to grow any more, (even if the pills DID do as he says) I simply mark his emails as spam.

Bob