[OT] Unboxing the Acer Android Tablet

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Aug 2 09:47:33 EDT 2011

TBH, the battery lasts so long I really don't care about charging
it. It lasts 20 hours for me - so I can let it go for almost a week
before charging it. Then I put it on charge overnight and I wake up and
it's ready to go for another week.

Mike

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 09:29:03
-0400, Colin Holgate wrote:

> Have you then been able to plug the
device into a high power USB 2 port, and it gains charge? That would be
so useful, I wouldn't have to carry the power adapter around with me.

> BTW, I have an app that quits all other apps, and I use that when
testing performance. I'll try a session with Angry Birds Rio, now that
it has Android 3.1 installed, see if that remains un-choppy.

2, 2011, at 8:27 AM, Admin wrote:

>> It works great. I am
experiencing NONE of the problems you have stated.