[OT] Unboxing the Acer Android Tablet

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Aug 2 08:28:44 EDT 2011

Keyboard works, mouse is coming (and may already work with the
newest update, which was promised). Other peripherals work fine.

Mike

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 22:59:49 -0700, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

>> But, it
does seem to be more Windows like and less Mac like in that it has many
more settings and configuration options. Plus (big plus) it has both
micro and full USB slots for memory storage along with built in
micro-HDMI. Both front and rear facing cameras are significantly higher
quality than iPad2, and I'm praying they work with Skype, which would be
huge.

> Chipp, have you tried plugging in random USB devices (mice,
etc) to see if
> there's any sort of plug-n-play/pray like experience?
That's something Ive
> wondered about. It would be nice to be able to
attach whatever input devices
> one already has.
>
> Ive been giving
thought to papa's first tablet...

> Best regards,
>
> Lynn
Fredricks

http://www.paradigmasoft.com [1]

> Valentina SQL Server: The
Ultra-fast, Royalty Free Database Server