[OT] Unboxing the Acer Android Tablet

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Aug 2 01:59:49 EDT 2011

> But, it does seem to be more Windows like and less Mac like
> in that it has many more settings and configuration options.
> Plus (big plus) it has both micro and full USB slots for
> memory storage along with built in micro-HDMI.
> Both front and rear facing cameras are significantly higher
> quality than iPad2, and I'm praying they work with Skype,
> which would be huge.

Chipp, have you tried plugging in random USB devices (mice, etc) to see if
there's any sort of plug-n-play/pray like experience? That's something Ive
wondered about. It would be nice to be able to attach whatever input devices
one already has.

Ive been giving thought to papa's first tablet...

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software