How do I remove part of a path?

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Mon Aug 1 20:28:06 EDT 2011

Thank you. Launch URL worked perfectly.

Another question - say I
have a page that is too long for people - I group all the controls on
the page, lock it down and then add the vertical scrollbar - should be
fine, right? Nope. Does nothing. Is there any code that I have to write
to make the vertical scrollbar scroll the page properly?

Mike

12:44 AM, Admin wrote:

>> Hello again. One more. What is the correct
code to run a file (in this case, self extracting .exe files) in
LiveCode. Here are the code I have written (with help) and it does not
work: if the platform is "MacOS" then open file
"http://www.campstaffusa.com/newdb/uploadpic_swt_mac.exe [1]" else open
file "http://www.campstaffusa.com/newdb/uploadpic_swt.exe [2]" end if if
the platform is "MacOS" then open file
"http://www.campstaffusa.com/newdb/resume_swt_mac.exe [3]" else open