Playing Audio files in iOS Movie Player

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 18:17:36 EDT 2011

Hi…

I have been playing with the examples that came with the liveCode externals SDK… especially with 'rrmicrophone'. I works really well, the quality of the recorded file is good and using the play command, can play, stop, pause and resume the sound at will… so far, so good.

I would like to be able to use the MPMoviePlayerController to play the files created using the rrmicrophone external to be able to scan forwards and backwards through the audio files, but can't seem to get it to play nicely… In fact, not at all ! Has anyone tried this ?… getting a file created with the rrmicrophone external to play in the player control ?

be well

Dixie