[server] using STACKS within ON-REV

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Mon Aug 1 14:20:05 EDT 2011

Hi Friends,

Is there some special precautions to take in about global variables management and share between lc flat scripts and the stacks libs referenced on top of the lc script ?

My habit is to declare all my global vars on top of both the lc scripts (witch works fine) :

> global var1,var2,etc...
>
> function onef params
> end onef
>
> function twof
> end twof
>
> command onec
> end onec

and in the stack script (lib)

witch don't seems to be seen by the lc script after i include

> start using stack <path to stack>

while the stack is clearly well seen by the script (functions no using vars are well executed by the lc script)

Where am i wrong and what means that the globals are not dynamically viewable in between the lc scripts and stack-lib.livecode library ?

Thanks for any help.

I hope not to have to declare each global used by the stack lib below each function / command declaration alike this

> function onef
> 	global var1
> end onef

Kind regards,