How to delete a single customkey?

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:42:33 EDT 2011

what about deleting a single custompropertyset?

In the inspector under custom properties in the middle there are customkeys
and a couple of others that I have made (Exam1 and Exam2).

Selecting Exam1 and clicking the garbage can deletes Exam1 and it's custom
properties and property contents.

What would be the equivalent command of the garbage can? If you can
selectively delete items here then there has to be a scripting method... you
would think?