Startup message anomaly?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Apr 25 11:59:55 EDT 2011

Be careful with Parallels. Someone else (or maybe it was you) was saying that Parallels was returning unexpected path results. I believe it has something to do with Folder Redirection, a feature of Parallels which allows a user to redirect his windows profile and other folders to the Mac equivalents, so that the user has only one place in either environment where his files and settings are kept.

Bob