Folks, help me test Twitter integration

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Apr 24 08:14:00 EDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>

> Andre Garzia-3 wrote:
> >
> > Amigatech... I worked with an A4000 in the university and almost bought an
> > A520 couple years ago.... :-D
> >

> Nice coincidence! My first computer almost was an Amiga 1000.
> But they were impossible to found, even on backorder.
> Finally, I had to settle for a Macintosh were I first meet HyperCard,
> then MetaCard and our actual place in Runtime Revolution.
>
> Al
>
> --

Believe it or not, you 'might' have still found the path which leads
to LiveCode anyway.  I remember messing around with HyperCard on a Mac
at work, then on my Amiga at home was an authoring software called
"Foundation".  There was no import from HC, but I could save my
scripts in a text file on the Mac, and "Foundation" would use those
scripts with no modification in many cases.  I haven't seen that dev
environment since then, and the name is so generalized, I can't find
any online references to it either.  It was very cool though.

~Roger