List Magic doesn't register

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:52:55 EDT 2011

I think this is the right address for list magic support.
support at SoSmartSoftware.com <support at sosmartsoftware.com>
Or this one jim at visitrieve.com According to a post on the forums, Jim
Bulfalini is the support person to contact for list magic.

Just tried it here too (versions 1.1.3 and 1.1.4) same thing. If it phones
home to register, wondering if something needs a reset on the other end.