[OT] Commodore 64 with Ubuntu 10.04

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:34:36 EDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Roger Eller
<roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:
> Check out this Modern-Retro all-in-one computer:
>
> http://www.commodoreusa.net/CUSA_C64.aspx
>
> ~Roger

Hi Roger,
I ran across the new Commodore's a few months ago and signed up to be
emailed once they are officially released. I started computing with a
Vic20, then graduated up to the C64, which I used all the way up into
the 90's.

Since I am also a Linux fan, that could be the perfect setup for me...
and I've been drooling ever since I ran across the new models. :)

Unfortunately, i had a bout with heart surgery a few weeks ago that
has taken it's toll financially, so I really doubt that I'll ever get
to own one. :(  If anyone on the list gets one, I'd love to here your
hands on descriptions!!

Best regards,
David C.