How to sync multiple functions / routines in parallel

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:32:03 EDT 2011

The database and application are on the same system so this is a plus.

I like the idea of sending 2 queries because for several queries the results
will be a know number returned (ie I want the top 5 or top 10 results) so
this can possibly solve 50% of the queries.

When using revdatafromquery you identify the connectionID so I guess if I
open 5 separate database connections and send queries to all of them at the
same time I know that the database can handle multiple simultaneous queries
through multiple connections so the remaining question is: is there some
form of limitation by rev / livecode with this approach?