How to sync multiple functions / routines in parallel

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:15:25 EDT 2011

Might be able to do this with a cgi. Use load with callback to send all your
requests, when the load is complete, process the results, unload, and
resend.

Another thought.. if the database is local (maybe even it its not local),
might be able to use open process, and use a command line client to process
your database queries.

Finally, while probably a bad idea, if you're using revdatafromquery, I just
tried "SELECT * FROM apps; SELECT * FROM users" sending 2 queries with 1
call and it returned the data from both correctly, and of course in the
order they were listed. Still sequential, but sequential handled by the db
engine, not rev. Depending on size of datasets and complexity of query,
might be something to look at. Another potential problem with this method is
the results will all be strung together so you'll have to be able to sort
them out yourself.  Only tried it on super simple sqlite db so mileage may
vary lots