Folks, help me test Twitter integration

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Apr 23 13:14:09 EDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> Roger,
>
> Great!!!! Thanks!!!!
>
> Amigatech... I worked with an A4000 in the university and almost bought an
> A520 couple years ago.... :-D
>
> On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Roger Eller
> <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:
>> > ok, I think it is back online... can someone make a test please?
>> >
>> > cheers
>> > andre
>> >

>> It worked for "Amigatech" (my alias).
>>
>> ~Roger

Still works! ... as I blindly trust your code, you tweeted this to me:
“The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a
programmer is doing until it’s too late.” (Seymour Cray)

... and I still trust you Andre.  I would trust you more if you had
bought the Amiga though.  ;-)
I still have my A4000 with the "Emplant" card which allowed hardware
emulation of a Mac Quadra back in its day.

~Roger