playing ipad videos on the video output

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Thu Apr 21 23:11:30 EDT 2011

Different but related:
I wanted to use an Optoma DLP projector to demo an app on my iPhone, but learned
from a Mac genius that only the iPad2 has the built-in capability to show all
that happens on your screen. On all other iOS devices, video content can be sent
to output only under the control of an app in the way you're thinking.

Phil Davis