Free LiveCode eBook

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Apr 20 16:19:19 EDT 2011

Both Remo and GLX2 have script editors that turn a called handler into a link you can click on and go to the command or function. U should give them a try. Remo is current. GLX2 is legacy and no longer supported. Remo uses a method of breakpoints that are evaluated at runtime and stored, but it does not step through the code. GLX2 has a code stepper, but there can be some problems with that. A few commands will lock up the stepper it seems. Both were written by Jerry Daniels and friends.

Bob