Free LiveCode eBook

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Apr 20 15:04:50 EDT 2011

Yep, I'm doing just about all those things.  What I didn't do is use a
naming convention that indicates where in the message path the called
handler is.  So if I call dbDoit from a control, where does dbDoit reside?
 In the control script, on the card/stack that the control is in, on the
mainstack for the app, in some library totally outside the main stack that's
been inserted as a front/back script, stuff like that.

Pete