Free LiveCode eBook

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Apr 20 14:05:01 EDT 2011

Oh heck yeah, especially if you use a scripting utility that allows you to sort handlers. For instance, all my commands and functions for opening, closing, and idling databases start with db. All my functions that take parameters and return a value start with get. The big thing is to use names that are descriptive. They may be harder to type, but readability in a large app becomes paramount, especially if you have a memory like mine that flushes all unused information over a month old.

Bob