How to copy a card you can't open

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Apr 18 17:48:03 EDT 2011

I was going to say, Suppress Messages and Suppress Errors before opening the stack/card, but it looks like you have things figured out. Jacque has said in the past that a corrupted stack is virtually unheard of in Livecode, so if you have a copy of the old one that was crashing, I would sure like to see it. Maybe I can sus out what is wrong.

Bob