How to copy a card you can't open

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 18 15:59:23 EDT 2011

william humphrey wrote:

> I have a stack with three cards. I pulled this stack out of many that was in
> my application. If I go to the last card in this stack LiveCode crashes
> every time.  How can I figure out what is in this card which is causing
> LiveCode to crash and delete whatever it is?

Are there any images on that card?

The only cases I've seen like this involved images, somewhat
understandable given the wide variety of image formats and the potential
for oddities to creep into them.

If there are images there, try deleting them while on another card and
then see if you can open that card:

   delete img 1 of last cd

--
  Richard Gaskin