iphone/ipad 2 app -- can this work?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sun Apr 17 12:08:29 EDT 2011

Having spent no time yet with the iphone/ipad side of LiveCode, I have a
few basic questions that apply to an app I'd like to build.

1. Is the built-in camera readily accessible through LC to control
capturing video?

2. Could a bluetooth keypad be used to activate, perhaps, 8-10 different
functions I would build through LC... functions that could be activated
just the same by pressing screen buttons in the LC app? I want to allow
the user to be able to control my app without having to hold the
iphone/ipad 2 in hand.

3. Does LC provide frame-by-frame playback control of a video on these
devices?

Thanks.
Richard Miller