Differences between Mac chars and Win chars

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Fri Apr 15 11:03:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry.

I use the stack of Michael Kuyumcu from RevOnline to encrypt using the
Blowfish method.

If you (to test) compile the stack and use it from Mac and from Windows you
will obtain two differents values. Here is my problem. The database is UTF8.

I put the user and password, encode and compare to the database, then if the
record exist I get the values and unencode to show to the user, from Mac all
run fine, but from Windows all is trash.

Salut,
Josep