Weird cursor freeze

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 06:19:11 EDT 2011

On 13 Apr 2011, at 6:00 pm, Jacqueline Landman Gay wrote:

> Specifically setting the cursor should have worked though, so I'm not sure what could be going on. I'm just jumping in because no one else did.

Thanks Jacqueline.  Your suggestion was part of the workaround.  I couldn't identify anything running that would do anything with the cursor.  Your script wrapped in a screen locked quick push  to and and pop from another card sorted it out.  Why?  Gallic shrug.

Cheers!

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership