Hack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:48:58 EDT 2011

Different situation. On logging into google, the banner at the top said my
account was accessed from china. (wasn't an email, was a google
notification)
on checking recent activity, there it was. Don't know if anything was
actually DONE, but have changed my password and am hoping.

I also saw the weird email from someone on the list but ignored it. Have
since checked with most of the people on my contact list and none of them
received anything.

The info re: the connection is:UnknownChina (ny.adsl:115.52.242.36)3:33 am
(13 hours ago)
On reading a few things, my thought is that either a) it is related to the
recent huge epsilon hack (of which 2 accounts I have were affected, loss of
email address only though) or b) Something else entirely got me whacked,
perhaps my own carelessness somewhere. Either way, the passwords they are a
changin.