iRev Form Question

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Thu Apr 14 14:41:39 EDT 2011

I have to admit that I seldom use my on-rev acoount and have just been using it to host some mailto form submissions.
This has all worked well for me for a basic form submission when the form just has text entry boxes
I store the entered data into the rev variable using <?rev put VarName ?>

Like this
<input type="text" name="email" size="50" maxlength="80"  value="<?rev put tEmail ?>" />

Now, I am the first to admit, I know only enough about form creation on html and On-rev to be dangerous.

Now, I need to add a new selection field to my form and store that data in tSal

I don't know how to do this.

To create the selection list, I use
<SELECT name="Salution" >
<OPTION selected value="">-- Please Select --</OPTION><OPTION value=Mr>Mr</OPTION><OPTION value=Mrs>Mrs</OPTION><OPTION value=Ms>Ms</OPTION></SELECT>

Where do I put <?rev put tSal ?>

Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer this.  I am under the gun to complete this project and can't find any quick reference to solve this for me.

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
slynch at CreaTECHSol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.