When Export Snapshot doesn't work

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 13 21:21:36 EDT 2011

Hi Graham,

I can confirm all, but I have to say that 2 and 3 are logical and expected. I wouldn't this to be different. I can imagine that 1 is a little annoying and it would definitely be helpful to be able to import snapshots from closed stacks.

I can add a fourth problem: import snapshot doesn't support multiple monitors, which means you can't create a screenshot of (a part of) your secondary monitor.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com