revCopyFile slow?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 10 10:56:47 EDT 2011

Maarten,

Whether using the shell blocks your interface depends on the size of your files. Copying one very big file is likely to be blocking, but copying many small files in a repeat loop should hardly interfere with user interaction.

I really think you should give all options a try and choose the best one.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com