revCopyFile slow?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 10 08:31:04 EDT 2011

Maarten,

That depends on many factors. I have been in situations where writing a few tens of thousands of files too hours using read/write, while using the shell command took a few minutes. I have also been in situations where read/write was actually the preferred method. If it is about speed, though, I'd go with the command line. You can do the benchmarking if it really matters to you.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com