Live LiveCode code event # 18

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Apr 7 22:58:47 EDT 2011

Hi Bjornke,
I for one what to express my thanks for the effort you put into getting
these presentations going.

One thing that maybe useful.  You could ask people on the list what subjects
they'd like to see covered in the presentations then circulate that list
with a request for "if you have experience in any of these topics, please
sign up for a presentation".

Pete