use-livecode Digest, Vol 91, Issue 10

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 6 17:13:20 EDT 2011

Jacque, I had restarted it several times,but no change. Then I switched to another copy of the app that I'd hadn't been working on, I did some editing and the debugger worked. I then changed back to the 1st app and now the debugger was working?? The only thing that seemed to have happened was the execution error when I was editing on the app I had modified with the mobile IOS. But it's working now. Sorry for the trouble.Thanks
Ed