usage of dropfolder

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Tue Apr 5 08:41:49 EDT 2011

There will be a folder published on the network. Any user from any system in the network is able to drop files into that folder.
The Mac running the app must be able to drop files in that folder as well.
When files are dropped, they will be copied to the source of that published folder, so there is some delay involved.

Only when the files are completely copied to that folder, my app needs to start copying

By scripting "System Events" I know when the mac running the app is copying a file, so I can wait until local finder-copies are finished, but I need to make sure it will be ok to start processing files when they are copied from a remote Mac or PC to the dropfolder.

Ton