DELETE, PUT http

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 3 13:34:09 EDT 2011

Hoi Maarten,

POST and GET are supported. PUT and DELETE are not. Use LC's put url command to send data using the GET method. Use the post url command to send data using the POST method.

POST example:
put "x=1&y=2" into myData
post myData to url "http://domain.com/bla.php"

GET example:
put "http://domain.com/bla.php?x=1&y=2" into myUrl
put url myUrl into myDataReturned

Keep in mind that the "put" command in the second line of the last example has nothing to do with the PUT method used to connect to PHP (or iRev for that matter).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com