Editable page

Maarten Koopmans maarten.koopmans at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:05:19 EDT 2011

I want users to be able to put a limited set of controls, like images,
shapes, text, backdrop on a page. I have noticed that the size events,
the choose [...] tool, "drag me" in mouseUp, go a long way. Things
like resizing, setting the fonts etc. also look feasible. So a simple
toolbar, te choose tool command and lockimg of some core objects
(mainly the ones that control the toolbar)... Looks like it will get
me "there".

I posted a similar question to the forum and got a sample stack that
put me on the right track - normally I don't cross-post but the
use-livecode list seemed a bit more active.

--Maarten