Code Documentation

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 17:56:00 EDT 2011

Works for me using Rev 4.5 dp 3

You need to be aware of the version the author used when creating the
stack.
Some users are still using 2.7.2 (especially school districts)
others 2.9
and I use 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 dp 3

Sometimes I forget when I distribute stacks that I need to save by
choosing 'Legacy' to make them backward compatible. You might be
experiencing the author's use of command that is no longer supported

You can use Ken Ray's free Stack Runner to open and run legacy stacks,
even though you cannot do any editing or 'save as...' a newer version.

You can also install every version of Rev & LC on the same computer.
You do may have to manage the different Plugins folders, however.
Each version will use its own IDE.  For example, 2.7.2 did not support
viewing array element values in the Variable Watcher, nor multi-
dimensional arrays.

Of course, the answer in your case may simply be a corrupted download.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas