Code Documentation on steroids

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 21:45:28 EDT 2011

I wish that each line in the script editor could have a tooltip associated with it. Annotation takes up so much room if done right, that it is hard to separate the code from the comments. Or maybe a secondary parallel scrolling field that is attached to the editor?

I like my code to be written in consecutive lines I find even my own comments distracting, however helpful they are. It would be great if an adjunct display of some sort could be placed alongside.

Craig Newman