novice question re "marked" and customkeys

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Fri Apr 1 14:45:42 EDT 2011

Breathe into the pain. Chant to yourself, "This humiliation is making me a better person."

It doesn't, really, but the procedure is a good distraction until you forget about it.

Tim