Creating an auto-updating button icon thumbnail image from card snapshot

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 1 14:42:47 EDT 2011

On 4/1/11 1:05 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Jacque wrote:
>> While you can take snapshots of objects that aren't open, you can't take
>> them of cards that aren't open. Cards are not objects. I was unable to
>> get a snapshot of another card unless I went there first.
>
> I didn't know I couldn't do that so I tried it a long time ago and it
> seemed to work so I've been using it since. :)

I see Keith is using it too, so I guess it does work. I couldn't get it
to do that. I'm not sure what was different about my stack, but trying
to get a snapshot of the non-current card did nothing.

I see Keith is using "import snapshot" and specifying a card. That isn't
in the docs and I always got an error when I tried to specify an object
with "import", I could only specify one with "export".

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com