novice question re "marked" and customkeys

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Fri Apr 1 14:15:55 EDT 2011

Hey Bob,

This still sounds wrong. "The ID of this card" should be the same, regardless of the object containing the script that retrieves it. I'm not aware that lockMessages or lockScreen would have any effect on getting the ID of this card.

The problem more likely lies with "this card". If something interfered with "go next" then your retrieved the ID of the same card repeatedly.

Try putting a different value into a field on several different cards, then put the ID of this card && the number of this card && field "testField" into your variables. Then scrutinize.

You did not mention how you viewed the values of theFirstCard and theNextCard. Maybe you made a mistake when doing so.

Cheers,

Tim