novice question re "marked" and customkeys

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Apr 1 13:55:06 EDT 2011

Yes, but I was not getting the ID of the group, but the ID of "this" card (note currentCard is now obsolete). What is odd is that the ID of "this card" is 1002 no matter which card you are on, (given it still exists otherwise it would be the ID of first card of the stack) and the name of "this card" is the name of card ID 1002 (or the first card of the stack) but the NUMBER of this card returns a correct value, the number of the card you happen to be on.

Not complaining, just saying. Whenever looping through cards, use the number of this card, or the name of card <number> or the ID of card <number>.

Bob