Code Documentation

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Apr 1 11:54:12 EDT 2011

I'm at the stage in my project where I want to produce some documentation on
the various handlers I've written - a few words about purpose, list of
parameters and what they contain, and any returned values.  I've documented
all this  in a comment block at the start of each handler.  I know, how
old-fashioned isn't it!

I'm sure I could write a script to go through all my handlers and extract
the comment block but before I start down that road, are there any code
documentation aids out there for Livecode?

Thanks,
Pete

--
Pete