Creating an auto-updating button icon thumbnail image from card snapshot

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 1 06:49:57 EDT 2011

Keith,

On preOpen... the control or card isn't open yet and you can't get a screenshot of it yet. A stacks or card needs to load completely before you can do such things. A very clear example is e.g. the impossibility to get the dimensions of a player if the movie of that player is being loaded duing a preOpenStack handler and the stack is invisible.

You might want to load a "please wait" picture first and load your custom image on openCard.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com