Listing all the unique words in a piece of text (Resource Center broken?)

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Sep 30 23:17:27 EDT 2010

There's a sample script in the LiveCode Resource Center called "listing all the unique words in a piece of text."  It's located under "Resource Center/Sample Scripts/Text/Listing all the ..."

There's a button available to download the script.  Unfortunately it doesn't  appear to work and I can't peek into the actual button containing the script.

I used both LiveCode and Rev Studio 4.0... same result.

If anyone has a minute to look and see if this is consistent with their setup, I'd appreciate it.  (Or if anyone has the code, I'd appreciate getting it.)

Thanks,
Mark