RSS Feed for revLessons

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Sep 30 14:51:22 EDT 2010

  I have  my email client, Thunderbird, subscribed to the revLessons...
I could have sworn that previously when I opened one of these posts in
tBird there was a link to click to go to the lesson...

but now  the body of each article in Thunderbird has only this:

e.g.

"This lesson will show you the basics of using AJAX with revServer by
demonstrating how to create a simple auto-complete box."

With no link to go to the actual lesson..

What am I missing?

After three years being away from web dev and stack dev, I'm back!

This is too much fun.

Sivakatirswami