Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 00:31:21 EDT 2010

You need to specify the filename of the stack, not the stack name. This is
simple, but works:

*on* preopenstack

   *set* the loc of this stack to the screenloc

*end* preopenstack

*on* openStack

   *send* "gothere" to me in 2 seconds

*end* openStack

*on* mouseUp

   gothere

*end* mouseUp

*on* gothere

   *if* the shiftkey is "down" *then* *exit* gothere -- so I can edit the
opener stack

   *go* stack url "http://www.myserver.com/~geoff.canyon/stacks/lola.rev" in
the window of this stack

*end* gothere