iPad's competitor from RIM

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Sep 28 18:30:18 EDT 2010

went to that site and they say that on the specs page:

"powerful and user friendly QNX technology - this is what the World Wide Web
runs on"

No that is marketing guys speech for we're POSIX and Unix like and we have
an Apache port so we can claim all WWW is our fault. Damn, It's been forever
since I've seen a QNX server, heck, it was not created for that.

silly marketing guys