Printing Problems

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Sep 28 14:55:46 EDT 2010

Hi Jim,

Some consolation. I have an "exact" same situation and it works fine, so I haven't a clue as to what your problem may be. What kind of Printer are you using? I'm using an Epson 1270, and have the user set all the parameters with the Page Setup dialog. Just call Print Card and Print marked cards in some instances. If you have any other questions about this, contact me directly.

HTH,

Joe Lewis Wilkins