sqlite: foreign keys

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Sep 28 13:32:09 EDT 2010

I think the issue is whether the version of the sqlite drivers in
LiveCode are up to date enough to include foreign key support at all.
According to http://www.sqlite.org/foreignkeys.html, foreign keys were
supported as of SQlite version 3.6.19 but I don;t know how to find out
what version of sqlite is included with LiveCode.  If foreign key
support is included, it's off by default so you do have to enable it
as detailed by Trevor.

Pete Haworth

On Sep 28, 2010, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com