How to duplicate a stack and its substacks?

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Sep 28 10:37:59 EDT 2010

Bonjour,

I thought it was simple but I am fighting with that for a couple of
hours ;-((

I have a stack with several substacks. I want to duplicate the whole
thing, changing only the name of the stack (without changing the names
of its substacks).

Say, I have a stack "Accounts 2010" and want to get a stack "Accounts
2011" with the same substacks.

Knowing that if I clone the main stack I don't get the substacks, is
there a mean to get the whole at the same time?

Any hint appreciated

Best regards from Grenoble

André

P.S. I tend to be exasperated by the message "A stack with the same
name as the one you are trying to load is already open what to you
want to do etc. etc. etc." gggrrrr ;-))