Stability in LC 4.5?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:39:43 EDT 2010

I found I could crash 4.5 reliably by clicking on a certain button in
my rather complex clinical management stack. The button sets up an
enhanced find function then lists the cards on which a textstring is
found in a given field. I have not been able to track down at which
point in my script it fails. I sent in a bug report to support at runvrev.com
, with a crash log. Have not heard anything back. Meanwhile I'm back
to using 4.0, as I cannot afford unexpected crashes in something I use
daily.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com